Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar Hot Dog Bento Box Quesadillas
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 6 Minutes
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 1 box Annie’s White Cheddar Shells
- 2 all naturals hot dogs, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream for dipping
- Cooking spray
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and prepare the Annie’s white cheddar shells as per the directions on the box.
- Place shredded cheese, Annie’s White Cheddar Shells, chopped hot dogs, cherry tomatoes, and onions on 1 of the shells. Place the second shell on top and place the Mac and Cheese covered shell in a warm, lightly sprayed pan over medium heat.
- Cook about 3 minutes, or until the cheese gets gooey.
- Flip over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and let cool for about 1 minute.
- Garnish with sour cream or your favorite dip and enjoy
- Great made as snack with leftover Annies. This is a lunch the whole family can enjoy!