Bacon Avocado Mac ‘n Cheese
Bacon and creamy avocado pack a punch of flavour and creamy texture to this easy Mac and Cheese dish.
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 1 box (170 g) Annie's™ Shells with Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Milk and unsalted butter called for on box
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- In 2-quart (2 L) saucepan, make Shells with Real Aged Cheddar as directed on box.
- Stir in bacon.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Gently stir in avocado.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- For a flavour twist, substitute chopped fresh basil for the cilantro in this recipe.
- Top with chopped fresh tomato, if desired.