Mexican Mac ‘n Cheese
This easy peasy Mexican mac and cheese is guaranteed to become a weeknight favourite for the fam.
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 1 box (170 g) Annie's™ Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Milk and unsalted butter called for on box
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped seeded jalapeño chilie
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) onion powder
- In 2-quart (2 L) saucepan, make Shells & White Cheddar as directed on box.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- For extra protein serve this creamy Mexican pasta dish with a grilled chicken breast.
- For a spicier flavour, stir in 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 mL) ground red pepper (cayenne).