Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
This broccoli casserole is creamy, cheesy and crunchy, making it the ultimate comfort food.
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 1 lb. (500 g) fresh broccoli florets (about 5 cups)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1 carton (12 oz/340 g) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) Annie's™ organic Cheddar Bunnies™ crackers, crushed
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Butter 2-quart (2 L) casserole.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave broccoli uncovered on High 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except crackers until well blended.
- Pour into casserole; sprinkle with crackers.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated.
- Substitute any of your favourite shredded cheeses.
- Substitute frozen broccoli for fresh broccoli. Cook as directed on package; drain.