Buffalo Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese
This buffalo chicken mac and cheese is the ultimate flavour combination.
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 2 boxes (170 g each) Annie's™ Shells with Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked chicken
- 3 to 4 tablespoons (45 to 60 mL) Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) chopped celery
- In 3-quart (3 L) saucepan, make Shells with Real Aged Cheddar as directed on box, except use 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk and 1/4 cup (50 mL) unsalted butter.
- Stir in chicken and Buffalo wing sauce until well blended.
- Cook over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with celery.
- For a complete meal, add a fresh tossed salad.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.