Lunchbox Annie’s Real Aged Cheddar Mac N Cheese Pizza Cups
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 2 boxes Annie’s Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup pizza sauce, plus extra for serving
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- 1 muffin tin
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and prepare the Annie’s Real Aged Cheddar as per the directions on the box.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Turn your pot to low heat, stir the pepperoni into the prepared mac and cheese. Mix in half the mozzarella cheese, half the pizza sauce and the oregano, stirring continuously until the cheese is melted.
- Spoon the macaroni and cheese evenly into the muffin tin. Top each with the remaining pizza sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, dividing it between the 12 muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before running a thin knife around the edges of the muffin to remove them from the tin.