Easter Leftovers Ham Casserole: Annie’s Bunny Pasta Shapes with Yummy cheese
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 2 boxes of Annie’s Bunny Pasta Shapes with Yummy cheese
- 1 ½ cups diced leftover ham
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onion
- Flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley optional
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare the Annie’s Bunny Shapes with Yummy cheese as per the directions on the box.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Stir in ham, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, sour cream, onion, and pepper. Transfer mixture to an ungreased small casserole dish.
- In a small bowl add parsley and stir in melted butter. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Serve and enjoy.