Easy Chicken Sausage Mac
Step up your mac and cheese with chicken sausage, kale and spinach. The perfect weeknight meal prepped and ready in minutes!
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- 1 box (170 g) Annie's™ Classic Mild Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Milk and unsalted butter called for on box
- 2 fully cooked sweet Italian chicken sausages, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) coarsely chopped spinach and kale blend
- In 2-quart (2 L) saucepan, make macaroni and cheese as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch (25 cm) nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Stir in spinach mixture.
- Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until wilted.
- Stir sausage and spinach mixture into pasta.
- Substitute your favourite flavour chicken sausage for the Italian chicken sausage in this recipe.
- Serve with crusty French loaf.